Terms & Conditions
Ownership of Content
ArthaPoint only grants use and access to the content material, all products and services to those who have accepted its terms and completed the entire enrolment process. Further:
1. All material provided by ArthaPoint and its faculty is the property of ArthaPoint.
2. Students agree that you will not reproduce or redistribute ArthaPoint’s material in any way, including electronic, digital, or new trademark registrations.
2. You agree to not share your student portal username and password with anyone. The login details are for your use only. If the details are shared, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
3. You agree to not share class links provided. The links are meant only for students enrolled with ArthaPoint. Any student found sharing links will be penalised accordingly.
4. If you are found to be violating any of the terms you will be prosecuted by law accordingly. Your access to all material will be terminated and your enrolment will be cancelled without any refund.
ArthaPoint has the right to share, promote publish the results of its students.
All the students are requested to share and inform ArthaPoint about their results when they have qualified for any of the exams after enrolling with ArthaPoint for any course.
All the enrolled students give consent to ArthaPoint for their name being used in any of ArthaPoint’s promotional events and activities. It is understood that students certify that you have read and reviewed all the points of the agreement and that you agree to comply with the terms.
There is no refund policy once the student is enrolled..